A key part of any organisation’s reputation comes through consistent delivery of projects in time and within budget.
Because the principles of project management are generic, they can be applied to all projects regardless of business sector. Therefore, the aim of this workshop is to provide participants from any business sector with a set of easy to understand, pragmatic approaches to project management.
It is intended as a high quality introduction for managers who want to acquire the knowledge and practical skills to structure a project using established tools, techniques and processes.
Following participation in this course, delegates will be able to:
- Define the concept of Project Management and the skills required to manage projects effectively
- Adopt best practise in organising, planning and controlling effective projects
- Utilise the skills and techniques necessary to ensure successful Project Management
- Carry out a potential problem analysis and explain the cost dimension of managing projects
- Manage project teams effectively
- Deal with unexpected changes and/or external factors which may impact a project