In today’s global economy the challenges facing organisations worldwide are all too familiar … delivering increased performance, whilst managing budgets and improving competitive position.
There are many factors involved in achieving outstanding business results, and we have the expertise to design unique development programmes that will provide the key skills required to make a difference in these vital areas.
They will provide opportunities for exceptional organisational and personal development, together with a set of practical tools to enhance the effectiveness of your managers and senior managers.
Why choose Vievolve?
We provide targeted, highly focused training and consultancy services in the UK and overseas. Each intervention is tailored to our client’s precise requirements, and we minimise the cost of any intervention by…
- Focusing on the outcomes you want
- Defining and agreeing criteria for success ahead of any process
- Identifying and testing the leverage points for action
- Developing a collaborative, partnering relationship with clients, which reduces the time taken to resolve the issues
Our approach ensures that our clients maintain ownership of the issues and their resolution and gain sustainable, transferable skills which will still be relevant long after the specific intervention is over.
In addition we have a team of specialised associates who can bring high level expertise to specific requirements.
Specific areas of expertise
Typical programmes we have developed for clients include…
- 21st Century Leadership
- Creating inspirational leaders, not just ‘managers’
- Change Management
- Specific interventions designed to identify and utilise the critical factors that will make that desired change achievable.
- Employee Engagement
- Addressing issues arising from staff surveys
- How to identify what is really going on with a lack of engagement and what to do about it
- High Performance Coaching
- Maximising individual performance
- Developing a team coaching culture
- Impact and Influence
- Increasing awareness of the characteristics and consequences of personal strengths and weaknesses and how to maximise the benefits
- Rapid interventions to help resolve those issues for which you may not have internal resources (for example, in small and medium size enterprises).
- Modelling High Performance
- Identifying what it is that an exemplary performer in your business does (that the typical employee does not
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Developing the skills for increasing effectiveness in all types of negotiation situations
- NLP in Business
- Still the most business focused of NLP providers based in the UK with 24 years experience of using NLP at work. In-house programmes can be developed from individual inputs dealing with a specific skill or way of thinking, through to Diploma, Practitioner and Master Practitioner levels, including Coach Practitioner accreditation.
- NLP Accreditation
- Incorporating the essential characteristics that will move your commercial partnering arrangements into that limited gene pool where partnering actually works to the benefit of all parties.
- Performance Consulting
- Developing the high level skills necessary for an integrated approach to team and organisational development
- Presentation Skills
- Develop a presentation style that is professional, polished and compelling to your audience, while retaining your individuality and personality
- Project Management
- Delivering successful projects in today’s changing business environment
- Relationship Selling Skills
- How to build the enquiry, listening and questioning skills to increase sales effectiveness