Leadership for the Future – NLP Business Practitioner
- The most successful business thinking
- The most advanced personal development strategies, and
- The most up to date NLP tools
Quotes from previous participants:
“Vievolve are one of the few companies who are truly able to translate NLP models into something that will work practically in the real world of business and the business environment”
“This programme fulfilled all of my expectations. It offered me extremely useful and practical tools and methods as well as valuable and fascinating insights from the course facilitator, Ian Ross.”
If you want to accelerate your personal and organisational development but are not in a position to commit to a full NLP Practitioner programme, these modules are available on a stand-alone basis:
- Managing States and Utilising Values Systems
- Negotiating and Conflict Resolution Tools
- High Performance Coaching for Self and Others
Alternatively, if you are already an NLP Practitioner and would like to re-visit some elements of the syllabus, you can join us on any of the modules for just 50% of the individual module fee (see below).
Module 1 – Introducing Strategies
- How to identify, modify, generate and utilise key leadership strategies
Module 2 – Managing States and Utilising Values Systems
- Exploring how our values (especially those that are outside of conscious awareness), determine behaviour – and what to do to influence others at a deep level
Module 3 – Negotiating and Conflict Resolution Tools
- Developing your skills in handling the most challenging situations and ‘difficult’ people
Module 4 – High Performance Coaching for Self and Others
- How to use the NLP tools and techniques with confidence in everyday performance coaching situations and the more sensitive personal interventions that are necessary from time to time
Module 5 – Initiating and Leading Change
- How to deal with change on a ‘systemic’ basis, so that change actually happens and is sustainable over time
Module 6 – Belief Change and Building Individual/Organisational Authenticity
- Fully integrating the NLP approaches, so that you are able to change beliefs and begin to build authenticity
Integration and Certification Day
For delegates wishing to complete NLP Practitioner certification, this day will form the final stage of the programme. Quantifiable standards are used, and feedback is encouraged throughout the process.
Each 2-day workshop builds on our ‘Maximising Your Effectiveness’ (NLP Diploma) course, or its equivalent, and successful completion of all six modules (plus an additional FREE integration day) will constitute certification at the level of NLP Business Practitioner according to the criteria set by the International NLP Trainers Association (INLPTA).
Dates for 2014
We are currently working our 2014 schedule.
Contact us now to register your interest in individual modules, or the full Practitioner programme.
Our intention is to run the course modules in Central London and/or South-East England.
- Single Module – £650 (+ vat)
- Two or more individual modules – £552.50 (+ vat) each (15% discount)
- Full Practitioner programme £2200 (+ vat) (All six modules + FREE integration and certification day)
The cost includes a light breakfast on arrival each day, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.