Leadership for the Future – NLP Business Practitioner
Our approach to Practitioner training is to build on the success of previous programmes and to introduce new and innovative concepts. Therefore we believe our current programme is unique in its combination of…
- The most successful business thinking
- The most advanced personal development strategies, and
- The most up to date NLP tools
In addition we are now offering a new way to experience some elements of the programme, with two of the modules available as stand-alone workshops…
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- High Performance Coaching
This flexible approach allows you to accelerate your personal and organisational development in specific areas, and develop a particular aspect of your learning, without committing to a complete Practitioner programme,
Alternatively, if you are already an NLP Practitioner and would like to re-visit some of the most important tools to success in today’s business environment, you will be welcome to join us for one (or more) of the modules.
Quotes from previous participants:
“Vievolve are one of the few companies who are truly able to translate NLP models into something that will work practically in the real world of business and the business environment”
“This programme fulfilled all of my expectations. It offered me extremely useful and practical tools and methods as well as valuable and fascinating insights from the course facilitator, Ian Ross.”
Module 1 – Strategies for Success
NLP, at its best, provides the core skills necessary for effective modelling, and when done well will enable you to elicit the specific attributes, skills and beliefs which allow top performers to achieve the results they do.
Through the skills of identifying and eliciting successful strategies, it will become possible to identify the distinguishing characteristics of a particular exemplary performance that exists anywhere in a business – e.g. Sales, Negotiations, Customer Care, Call Centres, etc.
This workshop covers the core skills needed for effective modelling, including…
- High level calibration skills
- Strategy elicitation at both detail and conceptual levels
- Recognising the values & beliefs implicit in behaviour and language
We will also introduce you to some generic strategies, distilled from people who have consistently achieved exemplary results. This will give you the opportunity to practise them in ‘real time’ and explore the benefits of applying them to your own issues and situations.
Module 2 – Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
This workshop combines the rigour of the Harvard Law School approach to successful negotiation with the insights available from the Graves Values Model (sometimes known as Spiral Dynamics). It will enable you to….
- Enhance your competence in all forms of negotiations and conflict resolution – business and personal, short-term and long-term
- Get beyond surface problems to work with deeper seated issues, especially those involving clashes of beliefs and values
- Increase your awareness of the key elements that exist within a relationship and your ability to move complex situations towards win/win/win outcomes – i.e. a win for you, a win for the other party and a win for the bigger system
- Understand the background, attitudes and mental approach of the different parties, so you can feel more in control of what is happening and therefore have more choice of action
Module 3 – High Performance Coaching
Here we explore the current best practice in using NLP processes to move towards achieving a culture where coaching is normal – where people give and receive feedback willingly and easily. In addition we also explore models of excellence in coaching and ways of enabling you to become your own best coach.
Overall, it will enable you to….
- Use high performance coaching skills to facilitate compelling personal and/or business goals, thereby unleashing more of each individual’s potential
- Significantly increase your confidence and competence in dealing with deeper, values based coaching situations
- Handle all types of coaching situations – from ad hoc ‘coffee machine’ coaching to longer, more formal sessions Further develop your ‘second position’ skills in order to gain insights into the coachee’s internal state or ‘map of the world’ and help you decide the most effective next step
- Refine your linguistic and questioning skills in order to make it most likely that you will achieve your desired outcome for each question.
Module 4 – Creating and Leading Change
Most people agree that for the foreseeable future a significant degree of uncertainty and change is inevitable, both at an individual and organisational level. Therefore, the poeple who will maintain or increase their influence and effectiveness beyond the short-term will be those that are…
- Agile in their thinking and ability to handle complexity and ambiguity
- Flexible in their actions, with a willingness to be the one to change first
- Continually learning, and developing ways of sharing those insights with each other
This workshop will enhance your ability to initiate powerful, sustainable change in yourself and others, thereby increasing your influencing and leadership skills. Specifically it will enable you to…
- Communicate direction and vision to others in a way that they find compelling and motivating
- Gain deeper understand of the impact of value systems and hidden motivations on the effective implementation of change processes
- Recognise and overcome personal barriers to change that may have previously limited the results you achieve
- Think more ‘systemically’ – i.e. the ability to understand the bigger picture, the interdependent elements within that bigger picture, and potential cause-effect-consequence chains that may be critical to success.
Integration and Certification Day
For delegates wishing to complete NLP Practitioner certification, this day will form the final stage of the programme. Quantifiable standards are used, and feedback is encouraged throughout the process.
Each 3-day workshop builds on our Business Excellence (NLP Diploma) or its equivalent, and successful completion of all four modules (plus an additional FREE integration day) will constitute certification at the level of NLP Business Practitioner according to the criteria set by the International NLP Trainers Association (INLPTA).
Dates for 2013
Module 1: 16-18 April
Module 2: 14-16 May
Module 3: 18-20 June
Module 4: 16-18 July
Contact us now to book a place on one or more modules, or book all four for the opportunity to convert your learning into an NLP Practitioner accreditation.
This programme will be run at one of our regular venues in South Oxfordshire.
- Individual Module 2 or 3 – £750(+ vat) each
- Or, combined Modules 2 & 3 – £1275(+ vat) (15% discount)
- Full Practitioner programme £2200 (+ vat) (All four modules + FREE integration and certification day)
The cost includes a light breakfast on arrival each day, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.