What is NLP?
For many business leaders, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) can appear to be too “soft and fluffy”, lacking scientific credibility and, at its worst, manipulative and unethical. This has limited much of its application to the overly superficial and populist end of the personal development market. However, part of our mission in Vievolve is to demonstrate that NLP, used selectively alongside other leading edge strategies, can not only provide individuals with highly effective personal development, but can also help organisations to increase the effectiveness of all their relationships. In particular it can help you to …
- Streamline your change processes by focusing on identifying and moving towards mutually beneficial outcomes
- Identify what stops a particular change from being sustainable
- Determine the future direction of teams and organisations in ways that more exactly meet the needs of clients and other key stakeholders
- Identify underlying (often unspoken) conflicts and provide the tools for resolution
- Improve decision-making processes by focusing on higher level interests and specific leverage points for action
- Accelerate the ability of workshop participants to transfer learning into the workplace
Experience and Credentials
Even with the dramatic increase in the number of NLP-oriented suppliers now marketing themselves in Europe, we believe we are still unique in our pedigree and experience of combining NLP with other technologies across a wide range of cultural and physical environments.
Our experience of applying NLP in business contexts goes back nearly 20 years, with a demonstrable track record in commercial, Government, NGO and charitable organisations in Europe, Middle East and Africa. In particular we are skilled at introducing complex ideas and methodologies in a practical way, without the need for extensive jargon.
To help you with your exploration and use of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) we are pleased to provide our answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about NLP and our business, Vievolve. Please feel free to contact us with your specific enquiries.